Make Up Journal -Face Chart blanks
Are you an aspiring makeup artist looking to practice your designs, or create your portfolio?
Do you love to experiment with makeup, and want to show all your friends your cool designs?
Then this book is just for you!
- 50 practice face chart blanks to test looks and build skills
- Lined pages to make notes on each design, such as the face, eyes, cheeks and lips
- Learn about the Colour Theory and the importance of colour
- Understand the Colour Wheel, and how to mix colours to create your designs
- The importance of knowing what colours complement each skin tone
- Reference guide for the common meanings and psychological reactions to colours
- Perfectly sized book 7″ x 10″ giving you sufficient space to showcase your amazing designs
This is the perfect gift for a teenager who loves to experiment with make-up, or any aspiring makeup artist.
Creating a portfolio of designs is vitally important for makeup artists, and this book is perfectly configured to do that for you.
1 in stock
To use , please spend more than £50